The Prelude LBM Grill is perfect for every level of griller. The durable searing rods enhance your grilling experience and allow you to sear steaks while preventing your vegetables from rolling away. The stainless steel heat zone separators allow for different cooking zones across the grilling surface. This adds to your grilling experience, creating separate zones that can be used for different styles of cooking. The flame stabilizing grid minimizes flare-ups while you enjoy your Blaze grill and the full-width drip tray makes clean up a breeze. The 304 stainless steel grill hood is double-lined to protect the outer layer from heat discoloration, keeping your Blaze grill looking shiny and new! This heavy-duty grill is built to last a lifetime and is approved for Multi-User Setting as well so that you know that no matter where you grill, your Blaze is built to last.
*Customers can buy upgraded cast stainless steel burners to replace tube burners if they choose.
- Lifetime Warranty
- 3-Year Multi-User Warranty
- 4 commercial quality 304 stainless steel tube burners*
- 14,000 BTUs of cooking power per burner, for a total cooking surface of 56,000 BTUs
- Heavy 8mm stainless steel rounded cooking rods maximize durability
- 740 square inches of total cooking space
- Push and turn flame-thrower primary ignition system delivers a fast start every time
- Flash tube ignition and crossovers provide an alternate ignition option
- Heat zone separators divide the cooking surface into individual temperature zones
- Flame stabilizing grids minimize flare-ups
- Full-width drip tray for quick clean up
- Double-lined grill hood
|21 1/4" H x 32 1/2" W x 25 3/4" D
|Cut Out Dimensions
|8 1/2" H x 30 5/8" W x 21 1/4" D (See manual for information on additional space needed for grill hood to open)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.